While Week I is a component of our larger, ongoing teacher education programs, enrollment is open to anyone for the entire week, or for any individual class. No pre-requisites are necessary. These offerings are a prime opportunity for personal rejuvenation, for professional research and development, or for simply expanding one’s knowledge and artistic capacities.
Week I – July 6-10 (note date change)
- History of Human Consciousness Through Art w/ Patrick Stolfo
- Watercolor Layer Painting w/Martina Angela Muller
- Clay Sculpture w/Patrick Stolfo
- Eurythmy w/Lynne Stolfo
- Nature Studies and Eurythmy for Young Children w/ Andree Ward and Lynne Stolfo
Click here for full course descriptions, instructor bios, and the daily schedule.
Week II – June 29 – July 2
- Courses will include – Collaborative School Governance, the 12 Senses, Balance in Teaching, and Speech and Drama for Teachers
This week is currently closed, except to those enrolled in the current year long programs. Please contact us if you wish to be put on the waiting list. 518-672-8008
Week III – July 12 – 17 (now online)
- Leading with Spirit: Collaborative Governance, Engaging the World, and the Art of Administration in the Evolving Waldorf School: Principles, Practices, and Polaritiesw/ Mara D. White and Lisa Maher