While Week I is a component of our larger, ongoing teacher education programs, enrollment is open to anyone for the entire week, or for any individual class. No pre-requisites are necessary. These offerings are a prime opportunity for personal rejuvenation, for professional research and development, or for simply expanding one’s knowledge and artistic capacities.
Week I – June 16 to 21
- History through Music w/ Eric G. Muller
- Watercolor Layer Painting w/Martina Angela Muller
- Clay Sculpture w/Patrick Stolfo
- Eurythmy w/Lynne Stolfo
- Singing and Playing the Lyre in the Mood of the 5th w/ Diane Barnes
- Early Childhood Festivals w/Andree Ward
Click here for full course descriptions, instructor bios, and the daily schedule.
Week II – July 16 to 20
- Leading with Spirit: The Art of Administration and Leadership in Waldorf Schools, Working Together in Community w/ Mara D. White and Lisa Maher